1. Happy Easter!
2. Yesterday was my Mom's Birthday. Happy Birthday Momma!
3. My good friend Devon has been on his mission for one year. Crazy!
4. General Conference was great! My friend Li-Sha asked Kara and I if we wanted to come with her to the Sunday Afternoon session, so that was really neat!
5. Finals are coming up....so that's a little stressful. I found that I am getting stressed about getting stressed. But don't worry the pre-stress stress isn't as bad as the regular stress.
6. I'm coming home for the summer and I'm way excited. I miss my family and Castle Rock.
7. Although I am excited to go home, it is so weird to think that I wont be able to see some of my good friends for about 4 months. I'm not looking forward to that.
8. One of my New Favorite websites...you should check it out. Here is a little taste:
I think something that’s always a good place to invest your money in, whether the economy is good or bad, is castles.
One of the worst things about your helicopter crashing is knowing that roller coasters probably just won’t do it for you anymore.
My favorite...If I got to choose for one entire race to be completely wiped off the face of the earth, I would probably go with the hundred yard dash.
9. I'm not excited to pack up all of my stuff.
10. Lately I've just been loving life. It is such an exciting time to be alive.